Maintenance Technician – Bilingual English/Spanish
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in general maintenance to include heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing equipment, and carpentry.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to perform emergency maintenance as requested and answer to after hour emergencies on a rotating schedule.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be capable of using extension ladder to access roof, windows, and siding to make repairs as needed.
- Must be able to lift and carry fifty (50) lbs.
- May be required to live on site.
- Perform service requests per work orders.
- Assist with apartment turnover procedures.
- Make regular inspections of grounds, building, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances and major equipment.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of tools, equipment, and supplies.
- May be responsible for grounds maintenance to include mowing, fertilization and watering of lawn, as requested.
- Assist with janitorial needs throughout the property
- Assist with other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
Email resume to Jennifer Tores at firstname.lastname@example.org