Ready to Vote Already!
The moment we’ve all been waiting for, Election Day on Tuesday, November 8 is almost here.
– If you vote by mail, make your choices (we recommend YES on housing measures in San Mateo, Alameda and Santa Clara Counties!)
– If you vote at the polls, find your polling place and make a plan for when to vote (and did we mention YES on housing measures?)
Whichever method you choose for casting your own vote, helping others make their voices heard and their votes counted is critically important.
Join NPH and community partners to Get Out The Vote!
- Campaign phone operations will be dialing for Yes on Measure A in Santa Clara and Yes on Measure A1 in Alameda County.
- We’ll be partnered with grassroots organizers from a variety of complementary issue campaigns, to go door to door efficiently in the final days and make sure voters have information about their ballots. We need volunteers for the final push!
Here’s how you can make the difference:
To support Yes on Measure A for affordable housing in Santa Clara County, sign up here for volunteer shifts at the united campaign HQ in San Jose (2102 Almaden Road, Suite 114, San Jose, CA 95125).
11/2 Wednesday (3-8:30 pm)
11/3 Thursday (3-8:30 pm)
11/4 Friday (3-8:30 pm)
11/5 Saturday (3-8:30 pm)
11/6 Sunday (3-8:30 pm)
11/7 Monday (3-8:30 pm)
11/8 Tuesday (3-8:30 pm)
11/5 (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
11/6 (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
11/7 (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
11/8 (9:00 am – 7:00 pm)
**Watch for information about potential sites in other locations. If you have volunteers for Monday 11/7 or Tuesday 11/8 in Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara or Sunnyvale, please email email@example.com.
1835 Alcatraz Ave. (SAHA)
1918 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Location TBA ASAP
HAYWARD / SAN LEANDRO
1149 A – Street, Hayward, CA
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 9am-1pm; 1-5pm
- Sunday, Nov. 6, 11am-2pm; 2-5pm
- Monday, Nov. 7, 9am-1pm; 1-5pm; 5-8pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, 9am-1pm; 1-5pm; 5-8pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, 5-9amEarly Bird Special!