Join ELPN on August 20 for our upcoming webinar, “Clean Energy Resources for COVID-19 Response.”
Given the economic impact of the pandemic, the need to reduce operating costs and tenants’ bills is more urgent than ever.
This webinar will provide a high-level overview of California and Bay Area specific policies and programs focused on building decarbonization for existing multifamily affordable housing properties. It will also look at how Bay Area developers and organizations are applying these policies and programs in their work and will briefly explore how the design of affordable homes can contribute to decarbonization.
Along with understanding funding options, the discussion will identify steps to take to assemble a successful project team. Such as, what does decarbonization look like for the design team? What are some early considerations when considering going all electric and. Also how do decarbonization goals tie in with programs like LEED?
The panel will share resources and tools to help you navigate these unprecedented times, and help all of us build healthier, more resilient communities in the future.
The panel will highlight a breadth of clean energy programs and provide a deeper overview of the following:
- Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing (SOMAH) Program
- Low-Income Weatherization Program (LIWP)
- Bay Area Multifamily Building Enhancement (BAMBE) Program
- Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) In-Unit
- Energy Savings Assistance Common Area Measures (ESA-CAM)
- Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP)
- Affordable Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program
- Doug Fowler, U.S. Green Building Council – Northern California’s Rising Leader Committee
- Linda Khamoushian, GRID Alternatives
- Michael Claproth and Rachael Diaz, California Housing Partnership
- Ruchi Shah, Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC) and USBGC Northern California
- Sarah Hill, Association for Energy Affordability
Presented in partnership with California Housing Partnership and U.S. Green Building Council – Northern California’s Rising Leader Committee.
When: Thursday, August 20 | 12pm to 1:30pm
Where: Zoom Webinar
Important Note: Registration will close on Wednesday, August 19.
REGISTRATION AND REFUND INFORMATION
Cancellation/Refund Deadline: Friday, August 14.
Registrants canceling their registration on or before Friday, August 14 will receive a full refund. NPH may consider refunds for extenuating circumstances. Refund requests submitted after the deadline are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on an individual basis. To submit a refund request, please email email@example.com