Having strong virtual facilitation skills are essential in creating a psychologically safe environment where each participant feels seen and heard. These ecosystems of belonging create a learning environment where participants can reflect, learn and unite with others using their individual and collective gifts to reach a shared goal.
This interactive enlightenment session will explore promising practices to integrate into your online facilitation tool belt. Participants will learn how to create a safe and supportive learning environment that builds trust, creativity, critical thinking, communication and the collaboration needed to co-create empowered communities.
During this 3 hour workshop, JVH will offer participants a safe and supportive space to:
- Explore tips on how to facilitate a virtual meeting that co-creates safety, promotes engaged learning, establishes trust, and inspires follow-through.
- Learn about promising practices and proven techniques that improve virtual engagement and efficiency to hook participants from the beginning and keep everyone motivated — even when not in the same room.
- Practice ways to use the tone of your voice, body language, and delivery to convey your message.
Through JVH’s healing-centered facilitation framework, participants in this session will receive a safe and supportive space to heal, unite and take collective action toward individual and collective healing, liberation and empowerment. These session components are designed to support participants’ comfort and confidence in the digital learning environment.
What We Do: We co-create spaces of belonging where all are seen and heard. These spaces of belonging ignite purpose, passion and action in its collective members. These members are using their individual and collective gifts to eliminate the systems, structures and beliefs that perpetuate oppression and rebuild them with loving and equitable societies. We co-create and partner with individuals/organizations who:
- Empower and affirm individuals and collectives experiencing oppression.
- Offer high-quality relevant programs and services of pro-liberation, healing and empowerment.
- Embody a healing centered approach in every act of liberating the heart, mind and body of oppressive beliefs, actions and values
JVH Heart Minded Facilitation: Psychological safety is a pillar in every JVH Empower project or partnership. Through healing centered facilitation and relational leadership practices, JVH Empower creates environments that allow participants to stay grounded, flexible, curious, present, and emotionally self-regulate. These learning conditions help participants integrate and embody the sovereignty one has over their unique learner journey