CAVE graduates have access to paid honorarium opportunities! As part of NPH’s investment in the professional development of resident services staff, we invite CAVE graduates to help us facilitate a workshop at an upcoming CAVE session. This is a great opportunity to highlight your program, organization, and experience. It’s also a chance to practice public speaking and networking while highlighting the great work you are already doing!
To be eligible:
- You must be certified CAVE alumni (This means that you’ve completed a CAVE cohort program series, having attended all training sessions, and received a certificate of completion thereafter.)
- You must propose a “Community Leadership” themed workshop. Some examples include:
- How to create buy-in from staff regarding resident voter engagement
- How to reward staff for their efforts
- How to make residents feel included in conversations about voting
- How to create opportunities for diverse residents and staff who may have different backgrounds and/or education levels
- Your personal experience with GOTV efforts and how you’ve led a team in these efforts
Questions? Email NPH Senior Program Manager, Campaigns & Community Engagement, Andrea Bañas for details: email@example.com
Our CAVE Alumni Are Going Places! Check out the video below to learn about Eden Housing’s Bernadine Martin and Sonya Freeman, two CAVE alumni who’ve gone above and beyond in their resident engagement and advocacy work. In 2022, they received NPH’s Regional Advocacy Leader Award for their incredible work!