GOTV Countdown: Alameda County Rally Oct. 29October 29, 2016
MOHCD on Where $310m Housing Bond Funds are Being UsedNovember 1, 2016
The moment we’ve all been waiting for, Election Day on Tuesday, November 8 is almost here.
– If you vote by mail, make your choices (we recommend YES on housing measures in San Mateo, Alameda and Santa Clara Counties!)
– If you vote at the polls, find your polling place and make a plan for when to vote (and did we mention YES on housing measures?)
Whichever method you choose for casting your own vote, helping others make their voices heard and their votes counted is critically important.
Join NPH and community partners to Get Out The Vote!
- We’ll be partnered with grassroots organizers from a variety of complementary issue campaigns, to go door to door efficiently in the final days and make sure voters have information about their ballots. We need volunteers for the final push!
Here’s how you can make the difference:
To support Yes on Measure A for affordable housing in Santa Clara County, sign up here for volunteer shifts at the united campaign HQ in San Jose (2102 Almaden Road, Suite 114, San Jose, CA 95125).
11/2 Wednesday (3-8:30 pm)
11/3 Thursday (3-8:30 pm)
11/4 Friday (3-8:30 pm)
11/5 Saturday (3-8:30 pm)
11/6 Sunday (3-8:30 pm)
11/7 Monday (3-8:30 pm)
11/8 Tuesday (3-8:30 pm)
11/5 (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
11/6 (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
11/7 (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
11/8 (9:00 am – 7:00 pm)
**Watch for information about potential sites in other locations. If you have volunteers for Monday 11/7 or Tuesday 11/8 in Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara or Sunnyvale, please email email@example.com.
To support Yes on Measure A1 in Alameda County, sign up here for shifts at sites across Alameda County.
1835 Alcatraz Ave. (SAHA)
1918 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Location TBA ASAP
HAYWARD / SAN LEANDRO
1149 A – Street, Hayward, CA
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 9am-1pm; 1-5pm
- Sunday, Nov. 6, 11am-2pm; 2-5pm
- Monday, Nov. 7, 9am-1pm; 1-5pm; 5-8pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, 9am-1pm; 1-5pm; 5-8pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, 5-9amEarly Bird Special!
Sites in the City of Alameda, Fremont/Union City/Hayward and Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore also need volunteers. Visit the sign-up link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.