Are You Ready to Vote for Housing?
If you attended the NPH Conference, you heard loud and clear from our partners in local government – major re-investments in affordable homes are on the November 8 ballot, but we won’t win without your leadership.
Here’s what you can do today:
- Resident services and provider teams are registering residents to vote, and conducting education drives to share the good news about what’s on the local ballot. Contact Sharon Cornu for resident voter data and program consultation
- Make an organizational or personal contribution if you have not already (if you have already, thank you, please ask your networks, too!)
- Sign up to help our campaigns contact voters. The Emerging Leaders Peer Network has designated Sunday, October 16 for outreach in Santa Clara and Alameda Counties. Contact Pedro Galvao if you would like to participate.
- “Register and Vote” posters in seven languages (we will ship to you at no cost)
- Flyers for Measures A, A1 and K in seven languages to download and print, or order (we will ship to you at no cost)
- Message Training Webinars for Measures A, A1 and K
- Voter registration webinar for this final push through the official close of registration October 24. Many NPHmembers are now completing their voter registration updates and switching to voter education about the Measures
- Voter education webinar answers your questions about the best way to share information and assist residents and co-workers in making their voices heard
Thanks to everyone for your support and leadership at this critical time. Over the next 5 weeks, our efforts can help take the #AffordableHousing Measures across the finish line – and help thousands of people across the Bay Area!