Join NPH on May 28 for our upcoming Brown Bag training, “Rethinking Construction: Exploring New Trends to Reduce Costs and Create Industry Solutions.”
Can the affordable housing industry shrink project costs, reduce delays, and overcome the current fragmented delivery system? Built on trust, technology, and collaboration, construction integration offers opportunities and solutions to a high cost and outdated industry. Panelists will focus on the challenges, opportunities, and realities of industry changes and trends.
Convener: Kenneth Jones, Landis Development, Inc
When: Thursday, May 28th | 12pm to 2pm
Where: Zoom Webinar
- Howard Ashcraft, Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Chris Velasco & Elizabeth Bowling, The PLACE
- Lauri Moffett-Fehlberg, Dahlin Group Architecture Planning
- Dean Strombom, Gensler & Associates
- Michael Strong, Pankow Builders
- Lilli Lew-Hailer, MidPen Housing Inc
- Diane De Felice, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
Cancellation/Refund Deadline: Monday, May 25.
Registrants canceling their registration on or before Monday, May 25 will receive a full refund. NPH may consider refunds for extenuating circumstances. Refund requests submitted after the deadline are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on an individual basis. To submit a refund request, please email email@example.com