Check out moments from our day together in our photo album! Scroll through and see if you find yourself and your friends, reminiscence, and re-live our special day.
Learn alongside the practitioners who know affordable housing inside and out. Our workshops will cover a range of powerful topics, such as:
- Co-Developing PSH Together with Homeless Services for Better Outcomes
- Knowledge Sharing – Asset Management and Development Unite!
- Swinging at Solutions: hitting the high cost curveball
- The Bay Area’s Affordable Housing Pipeline: Implications for Financing, Policy, and Advocacy
- Building a Pro-Housing, Pro-Construction Worker Policy Coalition
- “Coalition Building for a Big Electoral Win in 2024”
- Commercial Spaces in Affordable Housing Communities: A Tool for Expanding Equity and Placemaking
- Preventing Displacement, Preserving Affordability: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making Preservation Deals Work
- Navigating Multifamily Incentive Programs to Best Benefit Affordable Housing Residents and Developers
- The Impact of Changes at TCAC and CDLAC on Affordable Housing Production in Northern California
- Reflecting on 2022 Policy Victories and Paths Forward in 2023
- Achieving our Regional Goals through MTC’s Transit-Oriented Communities Policy
- The BIPOC Contractors’ Forum
- Building Community with Tenant Advocacy
- Transforming the PSH Ecosystem in the Bay Area and Statewide
- Housers, the Next Generation: Recruiting and Training New Housing Developers
- Portfolio Investment: Paths to Recovery in the Face of Limited, Competitive Funding
- Location, Location, Location: The “High Resource” Dilemma in Financing Affordable Housing
- Opportunity for Whom? The Case for Building in BIPOC Neighborhoods
- Leveling the Playing Field: Affordable Homeownership Models for Unlocking Racial Equity
- Lending & Investing in Affordable Housing – Are We Meeting the Challenges in NorCal?
See the complete workshop schedule here.
The Bay Area continues to experience extraordinary economic prosperity and unprecedented population growth, while greater numbers of people are left out and displaced. This keynote session will explore what a holistic, intersectional approach to advancing housing justice can achieve in our region.
We’ve also built in time for some fun! DJ Ome is returning to the Conference to share their favorite tunes throughout the day!