Information on the Vote Count
When the polls close at 8pm Tuesday, County Clerks and Registrars will be
the focus of attention as they count hundreds of thousands of votes. A new
California law requires that ballots postmarked on Election Day and
received by Registrars within three days must be counted. NPH anticipates
that early returns on November 8 will include the largest portion of *NO, *
anti-tax votes. As the counting continues, we expect a larger portion of
supportive Yes votes.
Here are the sites we are watching:
Reports begin 8:05 pm Tuesday, November 8 and continue, probably once or
twice daily through November 15
Reports begin 8:05 pm Tuesday with regular updates daily
Tuesday, November 8
· 8:05 p.m. Vote by Mail ballots
· 8:30 p.m. Mail ballot precincts
· 9:00 p.m. Voting Center Results
· 9:30 p.m. and each half-hour until complete – Live Precinct Ballots
Post-Election Results Release Schedule:
· Thursday, November 10 – 4:30 p.m.
· Tuesday, November 15 – 4:30 p.m.
· Friday, November 18 – 4:30 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 23 – 4:30 p.m.